Motivation

Motivation

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday-to swim or not to swim?

I missed a swim session this week. I would like to swim two 1000m straight swims, but wonder if it will be today. I mentioned yesterday that I was taking the next 2 days off. Typically I do a long run on Sunday, so that is what I'm referring to. I want to keep runs down to 3-4 per week, and so far this week I ran Tuesday after the InsideOut Sports ride (2.2 miles), Wednesday speedwork 8 miles, Friday easy run 7.5 miles, and yesterday for 8.5. That's only 26.2 for the week, compared to 40+ in marathon training, but then again, I'm not running a marathon in three weeks am I?

Monday is my normal rest day, and I will take it completely off of workouts.

I need to save the legs for the bike, so run distance will taper back considerably over the next 2 weeks.

Plus, I need to take care of some home projects today!

No comments: