Motivation

Motivation

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Man, I've really got to update this blog!

Well, lots of changes since I last posted.  I've been unemployed since mid-August, in very exhaustive job search.  Any real race plans have been tabled for the most part.  I was on a job interview the day Boston opened (and closed) for registration, so was unable to actually use the BQ I earned AT BOSTON!   Bummed about that, so I decided to stay close to home and run Umstead again in 2011.  It was my first marathon back in 2008, and remains my favorite.  So, I want to give it a good run this year and see if I can take a few minutes of the '08 time :)

2011's schedule is shaping up like this:
January - Little River 10-miler
March- Umstead Marathon
May- White Lake Half (and perhaps the sprint next day)
July-Triangle Sprint Triathlon
August-Mayo Lake Sprint Triathlon

I'm sure there are more I'm missing, but looking forward to a fall marathon somewhere.

1 comment: